I had a free day so my husband and I want to Assateague State Park. It is just a little drive past Ocean City, MD.
Wow the day was very windy and foggy.
I love this time of year because it is peaceful but it was too windy to walk the beach.
We did see one horse up close and he was nice to let me take his picture.
From a distance we saw about six more horses.
Inside the visitors center we watch a movie about the horses living at the park.
I enjoyed the day and we ate at a local restaruant on the way home.
Assateague is a nice park to spend the day hopefully next time it will not be as windy.
Since this is Adams Fruit Market’s blog let me share some reasons to eat fruit...
- Apples help your body develop resistance against infections.
- Bananas are great for athletes because they give you energy.
- Blueberries protect your heart.
- Cherries help calm your nervous system.
- Grapes relax your blood vessels.
- Kiwi increases bone mass.
- Mangos protect against several kinds of cancer.
- Oranges help maintain great skin and vision.
- Peaches are rich in potassium, fluoride, and iron.
- Pineapples help fight arthritis.
- Strawberries can potentially fight against cancer and aging.
- Watermelon helps control your heart rate.
Fruit is a great snack to take to the beach.
Have a great day and eat fruit,
The Plant Lady ~ Linda